Powered By Blogger

MUSIC BEST PLAYLIST!!

Saturday 6 August 2011

NO TITLE!

"Every single lifetime, I'll choose you. Just as you have always chosen me. Forever."
Luce and Daniel lived many lives. Luce, a girl who dies every 17 years. Daniel, a fallen angel, who never grow old.

I was actually amazed how Lauren Kate could write a story this good. I've NEVER read a novel before. But now I'm finishing my 3rd book of Fallen.

It all started when my brother bought Fallen a year ago. I was like "haiyaaa wan! xkn novel mcm ne pn ko bace? best sgt la tu. huh." A few months after, i was tertarik to the cover of this novel. They said, "Don't judge a book by it's cover". Well, I DO JUDGE IT BY IT'S COVER. Manusia, mmg nak yg cantik je kn.

Mule2, gile bapak ar, rase mcm bace buku sejarah. Oh btw, i don't really like sejarah. Kesian.. Okay.. It feels like an hour for a page. But as time flies, fuh, 20 pages. Klw tu buku sejarah, mmg world record for me. Then I continue bace, sedar xsedar, dh 70. So I stopped. The novel was about 420 pages, more or less. I feel like, aaa this would never be ended!!

<fast forward>
A cheerful week passed, and I've finished reading Fallen! OMG! YEAY ME! (Y)
420 pages ohh, a round of applause for me. Yeay elin! Haha.
Then mcm biase la, mesti beli the next one. Torment. My abg heran, how can i beli Torment? He thought I HATED novel. Yea wtv. Tu dlu. Oh, ATM, a guy named Wafi, a good friend of mine was my mangsa. Keje aku, menyemakan pale otak die dgn cite Fallen. Pitty you dude :p
But he's okay with it, kott. By the time I'm reading Torment, a lot of things happened. Lbh2 lg psal budak kerek tu, Wafi.

<fast forward gile2>
Now, I'm reading Passion. The last book is Rapture. In a nutshell, I'M ADDICTED.
I'm addicted to reading, I'm addicted to him, I'm addicted to her, I'm addicted to a lot of thing. It's all because of the novel. Ntah la why. I can't jawab la why. Don't ask me la why. :p

That's it. The most undefined story, the most unwanted story, the most annoying story. But he like it. That's the weird thing about him. And I'm glad he's my best buddy. THE END




  minah nie mmg obses ngan n0vel iye uh! x taw la napew n apew yg best? aq nk je ase cam ne bce novel. tp,bwu 12 page da ase nk bkr jew novel uh(jngn tiru taw )..

No comments:

Post a Comment